Do you understand the power of influence?
Our growing team at Billion Dollar Boy are looking for a competent and passionate Account Manager to develop and manage a range of brands.
The role of the Account Manager is varied and dynamic and involves organisation, creative flair, and great interpersonal and communication skills to work with the wide range of influencers and clients and keep everyone informed.
They will also play a key role in the creation of a quality driven and enthusiastic team and spearhead the constant improvement of agency processes.
Responsibilities / Key Skills
- Successfully manage individual projects and/or campaigns from start to finish. They will ensure projects are delivered within budget and proactively manage campaign timings, pushing back on clients and internally when necessary to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Be in charge of all paper trails making sure that the right documentation and records are in place for every stage of campaign production.
- Be the expert in the influencer space to lead and help your client by making recommendations
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client’s business including their commercial targets, business objectives and marketing objectives and this will inform your thinking.
- Develop a great working relationship with your clients and deliver superior service standards to them making them feel that nothing is too much trouble, and always putting their needs first. They will be in constant contact with clients, and always contactable to them. They’ll ensure that the client has clear expectations of the team’s output and regularly reinforces this position.
- Listen to client feedback ensuring understanding of what the client thinks and more importantly, why to help the team navigate the answer and best way to implement changes.
- Work closely and support the AE or interns ensuring that they know exactly what is expected of them and arrange regular catch up meetings and reviews to ensure that they do. More importantly they will champion and motivate them to do a great job and develop their skills.
- Highly involved throughout the creative process from creative brief writing, briefing creatives, reviews and debriefs and make sure that all deliverables are on brand, legal and meet industry best practice, drive response and are data compliant.
- Protect the idea through clear discussion and funnelling/question of feedback to truly understand the client’s issues and concerns.
- Awareness and understanding of campaign financials when managing campaigns, working closely with senior team members to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and on budget.
- Can do attitude constantly – you are the person who is more prepared, done their homework, printed off copies of the brief, and who has the meeting in the diary before it’s suggested. You juggle multiple projects, set high personal standards and lead by example by using your initiative and always able to offer solutions in advance when needed.
- Stakeholder management – You work alongside and earn the respect of senior team members, clients and creatives alike to make things happen. You are a team player, happy to support colleagues at all levels at all times.
- Highly articulate – you write clearly and concisely when documenting meetings, delivery plans and when drafting tenders and proposals. You can apply document templates appropriately and consistently and you have a relentless attention to detail.
- Prioritisation and Time Management – you’re always able to keep multiple plates spinning. Knowing how to prioritise your workload to hit deadlines and give people what they need before they ask.
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy (BDB) is the global creative agency for influencer age, with offices in London, New York and New Orleans. BDB harnesses the exceptional creativity of global content creators and connects them with the world’s most creative brands to deliver first-class influencer marketing campaigns. We were founded to specialise in influencer marketing, we view it as a discipline, not an add-on. Since 2014 we have ensured that creative excellence is our company’s north star - empowering social media and changing the global ad business as we know it.
BDB is the influencer marketing agency of record for Zalando and has long-standing partnerships with PepsiCo, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Shiseido and Campari Group. Working with vastly different brands and their audiences keeps us smart, nimble and (dare we say it) ahead of the competition.BDB client campaigns have been nominated for 2021 The Drum Chip Shop Awards, Webby Awards, Influencer Marketing Awards, and Shorty Awards.
Billion Dollar Boy is a hyper-caffeinated transatlantic creative agency with 85+ employees and counting in London, New York and New Orleans. We are actively creating campaigns across 7 continents with top brands spanning categories of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, consumer goods, food and beverage and automotive. We are harnessing the power of influencers to win hearts, catch eyes and reinvent advertising as we know it.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference. Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
- Collaboration is key
- Creative to the core
- Quality at scale
- Integrity & Inclusion is everything
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.