Do you understand the power of influence?
We are looking for a proactive self starter to join our small but growing Marketing & PR team. Your mission will be to drive fame for both BDB and our clients’ campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support marketing manager with writing press releases, news stories, opinion pieces, case studies and creating reports
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies
- Pitch press releases and bylines to journalists to increase BDB brand awareness and reputation
- Build relationships with thought leaders and cultivate new contacts within industry media
- Monitor and analyse media coverage impact and develop press kit
- Contribute to social media strategy
- Support the development of Creative Strategies to drive fame for our clients’ campaigns.
- Manage and implement PR strategies for clients
- Manage a team of freelancers to bring projects to life
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- PR agency experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience working face-to-face with clients
- Proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Ability to write clearly for different content formats
- Consumer of media of all types, from publishing to social media
- Strong organisation and communication skills
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy (BDB) is the global creative agency for the influencer age, with offices in London, New York and New Orleans. BDB harnesses the exceptional creativity of global content creators and connects them with the world’s most creative brands to deliver first-class influencer marketing campaigns. We were founded to specialize in influencer marketing, we view it as a discipline, not an add-on.
We are a Financial Times 1000 Fastest Growing Company & AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency, and in 2021 BDB campaigns won Webby Awards, Influencer Marketing Awards and Shorty Awards. Our clients include PepsiCo, L'Oreal, Shiseido Group, Heineken, P&G and Campari Group. Working with vastly different brands and their audiences keeps us smart, nimble and (dare we say it) ahead of the competition.
Since 2014 we have ensured that creative excellence is our company’s north star - empowering social media and changing the global ad business as we know it.
Billion Dollar Boy is a hyper-caffeinated transatlantic creative agency with 100+ employees and counting in London, New York and New Orleans. We are actively creating campaigns across 7 continents with top brands spanning categories of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, consumer goods, food and beverage and automotive. We are harnessing the power of influencers to win hearts, catch eyes and reinvent advertising as we know it.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference. Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
- Collaboration is key
- Creative to the core
- Quality at scale
- Integrity & Inclusion is everything
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.