Do you understand the power of personal brand building and LinkedIn?
We are looking for a proactive, energetic self starter to join our small but growing Marketing & PR team. Your mission will be to drive fame for both BDB founders and team members.
The content writer will create original content, tailored to our industry and company to build the profile of our team, using internal expertise and tone of voice guidance. You’ll work closely with our senior management team, marketing manager and content manager, when creating longer-term content strategies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create original content to populate personal LinkedIn profiles and attract and inspire decision makers in our target industries
- Ideation for relevant content topics i
- Repurpose content to appeal to different user audiences
- Take ownership for planning and executing the content calendar
- Researching trending industry-related topics to support and inform content creation
- Further develop stakeholder’s tone of voice where necessary
- Manage internal stakeholders at c-suite level
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills in English; particularly in the context of digital and social communications
- Ability to write clearly in different tones of voice
- Skilful in generating creative concepts and copy, while the following directions from management
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a copywriting or content writing role
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the desire to collaborate with internal stakeholders across the organisation
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Ability to design content for LinkedIn would be considered a plus
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy (BDB) is the global creative agency for the influencer age, with offices in London, New York and New Orleans. BDB harnesses the exceptional creativity of global content creators and connects them with the world’s most creative brands to deliver first-class influencer marketing campaigns. We were founded to specialise in influencer marketing, we view it as a discipline, not an add-on.
We are a Financial Times 1000 Fastest Growing Company & AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency, and in 2021 BDB campaigns won Webby Awards, Influencer Marketing Awards and Shorty Awards. Our clients include PepsiCo, L'Oreal, Shiseido, Heineken, Zalando and Campari Group. Working with vastly different brands and their audiences keeps us smart, nimble and (dare we say it) ahead of the competition.
Since 2014 we have ensured that creative excellence is our company’s north star - empowering social media and changing the global ad business as we know it.
Billion Dollar Boy is a hyper-caffeinated transatlantic creative agency with 100+ employees and counting in London, New York and New Orleans. We are actively creating campaigns across 7 continents with top brands spanning categories of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, consumer goods, food and beverage and automotive. We are harnessing the power of influencers to win hearts, catch eyes and reinvent advertising as we know it.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference. Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
- Collaboration is key
- Creative to the core
- Quality at scale
- Integrity & Inclusion is everything
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Billion Dollar Boy embraces equality, diversity and inclusion and will seek to promote these benefits in all of our business activities.
When recruiting new employees or when affording our current employees with opportunities for promotion, it means that we will:
- Recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background and make best use of their talents;
- Not discriminate unlawfully against any person;
- Select the best person for the job in terms of qualifications and abilities.
This sets out our approach to equal opportunities and the avoidance of discrimination at work.