We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing London team to manage influencer campaigns for our client roster. This role is for a 6 months FTC but could potentially become permanent. The role will be responsible for fully executing influencer marketing programs for our client partners.
The candidate should be incredibly knowledgeable of the influencer landscape as they will be responsible for the identification or casting, outreach and managing of relationships with influencers and tastemakers. The Account Manager will recruit relevant influencers for campaigns and manage content creation between the influencer and Billion Dollar Boy's brand partners; ensuring the creative and brand direction is carried out and brand objectives are met.
This person should be deeply knowledgeable and excited about branding on social media. They should be well versed in fashion, beauty and lifestyle trends and brands. Must be highly organised in managing programs with strong attention to detail and interested in learning project management.
We are looking for a strategic thinking self-starter with the ability to problem solve. The ideal candidate would have experience and passion for leading and developing junior staff members. They would be comfortable with managing and coaching direct reports.
What your day to day will look like:
- Owns influencer outreach as well as the management of all communication with current influencers.
- Act as the key day to day contact with clients, creative partners and other internal agency’s partners.
- Contribute in ideating with creative teams and clients.
- Planning and executing campaigns that are on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Managing the financial aspects of the account.
- Contracting all influencer agreements.
- Quality control of all creative content.
- Managing distribution strategy of content (Content calendar).
- Managing day to day and mentoring of junior account management members.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- 2-3 years in client relationship background preferably in an agency setting with a focus on social media.
- Knowledgeable of social media platforms, especially Instagram and TikTok.
- Strong interest and knowledge of influencer marketing and latest influencer trends .
- Highly organised, detailed oriented and strategic but with an eye for creativity.
- Must be a natural problem solver.
- Have ability to manage and mentor junior staff and/or interns.
- Experience and comfortability in handling all client communications.
- Background in Fashion or Beauty is a plus!
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy (BDB) is the global creative agency for the influencer age, with offices in London, New York and New Orleans. BDB harnesses the exceptional creativity of global content creators and connects them with the world’s most creative brands to deliver first-class influencer marketing campaigns. We were founded to specialise in influencer marketing, we view it as a discipline, not an add-on.
We are a Financial Times 1000 Fastest Growing Company & AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency, and in 2021 BDB campaigns won Webby Awards, Influencer Marketing Awards and Shorty Awards. Our clients include PepsiCo, L'Oreal, Shiseido, Heineken, Zalando and Campari Group. Working with vastly different brands and their audiences keeps us smart, nimble and (dare we say it) ahead of the competition.
Since 2014 we have ensured that creative excellence is our company’s north star - empowering social media and changing the global ad business as we know it.
Billion Dollar Boy is a hyper-caffeinated transatlantic creative agency with 100+ employees and counting in London, New York and New Orleans. We are actively creating campaigns across 7 continents with top brands spanning categories of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, consumer goods, food and beverage and automotive. We are harnessing the power of influencers to win hearts, catch eyes and reinvent advertising as we know it.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference. Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
- Collaboration is key
- Creative to the core
- Quality at scale
- Integrity & Inclusion is everything
Billion Dollar Boy embraces equality, diversity and inclusion and will seek to promote these benefits in all of our business activities.
When recruiting new employees or when affording our current employees with opportunities for promotion, it means that we will:
- Recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background and make best use of their talents;
- Not discriminate unlawfully against any person;
- Select the best person for the job in terms of qualifications and abilities.
- This sets out our approach to equal opportunities and the avoidance of discrimination at work.
A part of what we offer at BDB is a considerate suite of competitive benefits, which will be discussed with you throughout the interview process.