With influencer marketing now taking a more integral place in brands marketing plans, Billion Dollar Boy have won new business and increased the volume of work from their longer standing clients. We are looking for very experienced Account Directors to join BDB and manage and grow a large team and business unit of the agency.
The current Account Management team is growing and these senior hires are to ensure we are developing more sophisticated processes, instil brilliant Account Management basics and training to achieve the most exciting and excellent campaigns/ results. The role will involve building and owning client relationships, pastoral care, as well as shaping the future growth of the team and department.
The Account Director ensures the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing design and creative, to managing budgets and a team.
The candidates would be driven by producing the best work to the best standards, and possess the ability to lead, develop and empower a team to be motivated to achieve this.
There is a strong culture at BDB built on the four values of quality, innovation, collaboration and integrity.
- Managing, growing and training a team of account handlers and multiple clients (both retained and project based).
- Developing relationships with senior clients and growing the accounts on both creatively and financially.
- Leading, planning and overseeing the work and output on your assigned accounts.
- Inputting to new business pitches.
- Planning and forecasting for your team and accounts.
- Training and developing the team ensures the detail of the campaign is exemplary and processes are efficient.
- Negotiates contracts and fees with marketing directors and client procurement personnel.
- Manages the work, performance and professional development of team members.
- Leading and inspiring those outside of the core team, including creative teams and those in other agencies working on the same account.
- Report key financial and team data to the agency’s senior leadership, finance and human resources departments.
- Maintains a detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting their accounts, and developments in the wider advertising and communications industry.
Required Skill Set:
- 1 + years experience in the role of Account Director.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Demonstration of ensuring Account Management 101 at all touchpoints : excellent attention to detail, high client satisfaction, process implementation, financial management, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ideally has experience working on influencer campaigns but will need to demonstrate social first thinking.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- Vision to develop teams and grow business.
- A persuasive and confident approach to realising bold creative thinking.
- Effective team management and pastoral capabilities.
- Keen interest in digital content and evolution and industry trends/news.
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy (BDB) is the global creative agency for the influencer age, with offices in London, New York and New Orleans. BDB harnesses the exceptional creativity of global content creators and connects them with the world’s most creative brands to deliver first-class influencer marketing campaigns. We were founded to specialize in influencer marketing, we view it as a discipline, not an add-on.
We are a Financial Times 1000 Fastest Growing Company & AdWeek Fastest Growing Agency, and in 2021 BDB campaigns won Webby Awards, Influencer Marketing Awards and Shorty Awards. Our clients include PepsiCo, L'Oreal, Shiseido Group, Heineken, P&G and Campari Group. Working with vastly different brands and their audiences keeps us smart, nimble and (dare we say it) ahead of the competition.
Since 2014 we have ensured that creative excellence is our company’s north star - empowering social media and changing the global ad business as we know it.
Billion Dollar Boy is a hyper-caffeinated transatlantic creative agency with 100+ employees and counting in London, New York and New Orleans. We are actively creating campaigns across 7 continents with top brands spanning categories of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, consumer goods, food and beverage and automotive. We are harnessing the power of influencers to win hearts, catch eyes and reinvent advertising as we know it.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference. Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
- Collaboration is key
- Creative to the core
- Quality at scale
- Integrity & Inclusion is everything
- We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Billion Dollar Boy embraces equality, diversity and inclusion and will seek to promote these benefits in all of our business activities.
When recruiting new employees or when affording our current employees with opportunities for promotion, it means that we will:
- Recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background and make best use of their talents;
- Not discriminate unlawfully against any person;
- Select the best person for the job in terms of qualifications and abilities.
This sets out our approach to equal opportunities and the avoidance of discrimination at work.
A part of what we offer at BDB is a considerate suite of competitive benefits, which will be discussed with you throughout the interview process.