The Account Executives role at Billion Dollar Boy is varied and crucial to the development of proposals and campaigns, as well as the development of our tech, Companion - which is unique to Billion Dollar Boy and one of our key selling points to clients.
At BDB Account Executives are empowered members of the team and doing their job well has a big impact on the success of the agency’s output. They share many of the same agency responsibilities as the Account Managers and Account Directors.
Responsibilities / Key skills
As an Account Executive, your day to day duties will consist of:
- To take creative, research and specific influencer briefs internally and develop your response to the task. This will involve proactive research across client sectors and customer behaviours. It involves taking initiative to make recommendations and suggestions to assist the account and creative team.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the campaign, including status reports, travel arrangements, meetings, timing plans, influencer research, outreach and negotiation, invoicing, and contracting.
- Updating, inputting and checking all data management for the campaign into the BDB Companion Tech system.
- Supporting and running a variety of influencer campaigns ranging from traditional influencer marketing to performance led alongside Account Managers. Working with both clients and agencies.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, influencers and suppliers.
- To be a part of the BDB Team and participate in brainstorms and creative ideas.
- Preparing materials for presenting and pitching creative work.
- Supporting the development of creative work by documenting client feedback and attending creative review meetings.
- Monitoring project deadlines and budgets, identifying and communicating potential changes that may be required.
- Maintaining accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions.
- A good understanding and experience within the influencer landscape and platforms.
- Excellent communication both written and verbally, fluent English is essential.
- Experience of running projects from brief to evaluation working with multiple people and deadlines, from any previous internships/ employment.
- Works well in a busy, fast-paced environment and is committed to working well as a team.
- Familiar with G-suite.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Thirst to learn
- Not afraid of being first to do things
- Appreciation of creative
- Extremely organised
- Has an interest in YouTube and gaming.
About Billion Dollar Boy
Billion Dollar Boy offers global data & insight, strategy, creative, production, paid media and end to end campaign management using industry leading proprietary software to deliver highly effective & efficient creator led advertising campaigns at scale.
Since 2014, we have partnered with some of the world’s leading brands, including Heineken, King, Nintendo, PepsiCo, Campari Group, Primark, Shiseido, and L’Oreal.
Our client campaigns have been awarded at the 2022 Cannes Lions, Influencer Marketing Awards, Webby Awards, The Drum Awards and Adweek.
We were among the first global creator marketing agencies and we have evolved to be one of the world’s fastest-growing agencies, with offices in London, New York and New Orleans.
We view creator marketing as a discipline, not an add-on - and bring this perspective into all of our agency offerings, proving the true value of influencer integration.
Our people set us apart, and our vision is to set a new standard of advertising to change its culture for the better.
We are also an official marketing partner of Meta, TikTok and YouTube.
Billion Dollar Boy is a hyper-caffeinated transatlantic creative agency with 100+ employees and counting in London, New York and New Orleans. We are actively creating campaigns across 7 continents with top brands spanning categories of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, consumer goods, food and beverage and automotive. We are harnessing the power of influencers to win hearts, catch eyes and reinvent advertising as we know it.
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference. Outside working hours we enjoy regular socials, team lunches and team building.
- Collaboration is key
- Creative to the core
- Quality at scale
- Integrity & Inclusion is everything
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Billion Dollar Boy embraces equality, diversity and inclusion and will seek to promote these benefits in all of our business activities.
When recruiting new employees or when affording our current employees with opportunities for promotion, it means that we will:
- Recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background and make best use of their talents;
- Not discriminate unlawfully against any person;
- Select the best person for the job in terms of qualifications and abilities.
This sets out our approach to equal opportunities and the avoidance of discrimination at work.
A part of what we offer at BDB is a considerate suite of competitive benefits, which will be discussed with you throughout the interview process.