Your role will focus on making BDB famous, you will join an existing high performing internal team that has significantly raised the presence of BDB in the industry over the last 20 months. We will task you with leading the development of our marketing plans, growing our internal Marketing & PR teams and demonstrating a positive ROI with your marketing budget.
You will also be responsible for coordinating our UK marketing efforts with our US marketing efforts.
- Leading and growing the agency’s marketing output
- Developing and evolving the agencies medium and long term marketing plans
- Take ownership of the marketing budget and output
- Inspire the current and future team
- Challenge conventional marketing thinking, and think what would BDB do
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet all deadlines.
- Develop a team of best in class marketing enthusiasts
Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding of the thinking and understanding for marketing an agency
- A commercial mindset, understanding the value of outputs from marketing activity
- Managing and in
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Creative or media agency experience
- Experience working in a face paced environment
- Strong communications skills and ability to write clearly, without jargon
- Avid consumer of media of all types, from publishing to social media
Billion Dollar Boy is a hyper-caffeinated transatlantic creative agency with 100+ employees and counting in London, New York and New Orleans. We are actively creating campaigns across 7 continents with top brands spanning categories of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, consumer goods, food and beverage and automotive. We are harnessing the power of influencers to win hearts, catch eyes and reinvent advertising as we know it.
- Collaboration is key
- Creative to the core
- Quality at scale
- Integrity & Inclusion is everything
We encourage employees to be open and confident and appreciate that every member of the team makes a vital difference.
Billion Dollar Boy embraces equality, diversity and inclusion and will seek to promote these benefits in all of our business activities.
When recruiting new employees or when affording our current employees with opportunities for promotion, it means that we will:
- Recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background and make best use of their talents;
- Not discriminate unlawfully against any person;
- Select the best person for the job in terms of qualifications and abilities.
- This sets out our approach to equal opportunities and the avoidance of discrimination at work.
A part of what we offer at BDB is a considerate suite of competitive benefits, which will be discussed with you throughout the interview process